In Google News I saw a headline from the Mirror Newspaper that the iPhone has a secret list of everywhere you’ve been. I read the article and followed the instructions – and it is interesting.
To check what your iPhone has recorded about the significant places you have been:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap on the Privacy section.
- Click on Location Services
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page
- Tap on System Services
- Go to the Significant Locations tab
- Log in with Face ID, Touch ID or your passcode
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see a list of cities you’ve visited.